Release Notes: July 30th, 2019
- The Event history, Live Monitoring, and Audit log Entries are blocked if you do not have permission to Read Event Messages.
- The favorite actions are now similar to the window's client's actions.
- We have added the ability to send OSDP manufacture specific commands (OSDP passthrough).
- Device count widget has been optimized to fetch data faster.
- The version number at the bottom of the page will now navigate to the general release page for the web app.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a person selection when sending mass notification.
- Fixed spelling of "Phone updated".
- Fixed an issue with the Folder viewer not functioning on the first login.
- Honeywell controllers now display on the hardware panel.
- New Visit modal should close as expected now when creating visit with new Person/Visitor.
- The Event Monitors now allows the filter to work on all columns.
- Removed the strict validation on phone numbers.